Orignal HONDA GX 160 Engine GX160 UT2 QX2
For Wackers, Gokarts, Minibikes, Water pumps....
Quality and performance come standard.
Rated at 4.8 hp, but typically referred to as 5.5 hp
Brand new original Honda engines.
We are not an authorized Honda dealer, and the manufacturers' warranty will not apply.
These engines are bulk packed, in boxes of three, so for individual sale they have been reboxed in plain brown boxes.
Completely redesigned for 2011, the new GX160 offers lower noise levels, lower vibration, and lower emissions – without sacrificing power output or performance. And the new GX160 essentially matches the dimensions of the previous model, so no modifications to existing equipment designs are necessary.
Aluminum push rods
- Pressure washers
- Commercial lawn and garden equipment
- Tillers / cultivators
- Construction / industrial equipment
- Agricultural equipment
- Water pumps
- Compactors and Tampers
- Go Karts
Used on equipment made by Banjo, Northstar, Jaxson, Dewalt, Wacker, Star, Bluebird, Pacer, Husqvarna, J-Air, Billy Goat, Bob-Cat, Bunton, Classen, Hustler Turf Equipment, Little Wonder, Ryan, Campbell Hausfeld, Mi-T-M, Multiquip, Northern Hydrauslics, Powermate, Black Max, Pramac, Ridgid, Multiquip, Ariens, Cub Cadet, Craftsman, Honda, Troybuilt, Toro, Hotsy, Huskey, Karcher, Landa, Pressure Pro, PowerStroke, Mantis, and many other manufacturers.
3/4in. x 2 7/16in. Crankshaft
Crankshaft center height from the engine base mounting is 4 inches.
|Engine Type||Air-cooled 4-stroke OHV|
|Bore x Stroke||68 X 45 mm|
|Net Power Output*||4.8 HP (3.6 kW) @ 3,600 rpm|
|Net Torque||7.6 lb-ft (10.3 Nm) @ 2,500 rpm|
|PTO Shaft Rotation||Counterclockwise (from PTO shaft side)|
|Compression Ratio||9.0 : 1|
|Lamp/Charge coil options||25W, 50W / 1A, 3A, 7A|
|Ignition System||Transistorized magneto|
|Starting System||Recoil Starter|
|Governor System||Centrifugal Mechanical|
|Air cleaner||Dual Element|
|Oil Capacity||0.61 US qt. (0.58 L)|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||3.3 U.S. qts (3.1 liters)|
|Fuel||Unleaded 86 octane or higher|
|Dry Weight||33 lbs. (15.1 kg)|
Fuel Efficient, High Output Operation
- New design offers even better fuel economy than before!
- Precision camshaft design offers precise valve timing and optimal valve overlap for better fuel efficency
- OHV design for increased efficiency and optimal power transfer
- High compression ratio for better fuel efficiency
- Precision engineered components result in lower vibration
- Reduced piston weight and precision balanced crankshaft result in lower engine vibration
- Ball bearing supported crankshaft for greater stability
- Aluminum push rodes reduce both valve clearance and noise level.
- New enhancements to the muffler, breather valve, and case cover reduce noise level
- Reduced mechanical noise due to light weight, noise-reducing materials
- Forged steel crankshaft and rigid crankcase
- Helical cut gears
- Sophisticated air intake system
- Oil Alert | Learn More
- New carburetor chamber coating and carburetor filter help to protect against fuel impurities
- Cast iron cylinder sleeve
- High quality materials, fit, and finish
- Dual element air cleaner
- Fuel Valve
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
Easy to Use and Maintain
- Simple throttle control
- Large fuel tanks
- Large automotive type fuel cap
- Dual oil drains and fill
- Easy, convenient, heavy duty control box
- Easily accessible spark plug
- Heavy duty recoil starter
- Ergonomic, easy to grip recoil rope design
- Automatic mechanical de-compression system | Learn More
- Lower emissions, higher power output!
- CARB and EPA certified
- No catalyst necessary