Masterflex Peristalic Pump 900-1481
Came from a Perkin Elmer facility that closed.
The Easy-Load pump head combined with the Masterflex drive provides a simple easy-to-use peristaltic pump system.
Specifications & Description
- Pump Series L/S
- Number of Channels1
- Max Flow Rate (mL/min)1700
- Min Flow Rate (mL/min)0.034
- Max Flow Rate Per Channel (mL/min)1700
- Min Flow Rate Per Channel (mL/min)0.034
- Housing Material Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS)
- Tubing Retention Manual
- Occlusion Fixed
- Optimum RPM Range (rpm)0.02 to 600
- Rollers Three; cold-rolled steel
- Rotor Material Cold-rolled Steel
- Suction Lift (ft)26.8
- Suction Lift (m)8.2
- Gear Ratio1:1
- Tubing sizes acceptedL/S® 15, L/S 24
- Volume Per Revolution With L/S 15 Tubing (mL)1.7
- Volume Per Revolution With L/S 24 Tubing (mL)2.8
- Length (in)2.5
- Width (in)4.5
- Height (in)4
- Length (mm)64
- Width (mm)114
- Height (mm)102
- Description L/S Easy-Load Head for High-Performance Tubing, PPS, CRS Rotor
- The design and adjustable tubing retention allow for multiple tubing sizes—change tubing without removing head from drive.
- Select either stainless steel (SS) or cold-rolled steel (CRS) rotor—choose CRS for economy or SS for greater durability and chemical resistance.
- Model 07518-62 with polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) housing and SS rotor offers enhanced chemical resistance.
- Each pump head for high-performance precision pump tubing accepts tubing sizes L/S® 15, and L/S® 24. Achieve flow rates of 1.7 to 1700 mL/min (1 to 600 rpm).