The M2523HP series automatic changeover regulators are designed especially for use in systems where a reserve cylinder is used to provide a continuous, uninterrupted supply of gas. These regulators are suitable for use with carbon dioxide, hydrogen, oxygen, industrial air, nitrous oxide, nitrogen, helium and argon.
• Automatically withdraws from reserve cylinder after exhausting the “service” cylinder.
• Cylinder pressure gauges let you know at a glance which cylinder is in use. There is no need to shutdown the system to replace empty cylinders.
• Nickel plated.
• 100% Factory Tested
• Cleaned per CGA G-4.1 for oxygen service.
• Porous bronze filters are installed in each inlet to minimize the entry of foreign particles.
• Back pressure check valves are installed in each inlet to help assure positive shut-off in case of reverse flow.
• Factory set at 50 PSIG on service side. CO2 and N2O regulators are factory set at 100 PSIG on service side.
Excellent Used condition
New replacement cost is over $1100.
Photos are of the actual item listed.
Please contact us with any questions.
Thanks for looking!